Re: UI for scheduling events (appointments)

* ofey aikon <ofey aikon gmail com> [2005-03-17 07:40]:
But I am wondering what is a clean approach to package the xml
file in the module.

You could stick the XML in the DATA section of your module,
that's the simplest solution that can possibly work.

For example, if I want to generate a cpan dist, is it normal to
package a glade xml file along?

I see no problem there. Extra files should probably be packaged in
a directory according to the module they belong to, ie with
Gtk2::Ex::Foo having a widget.glade you'd install

    Gtk2/Ex/Foo.pm
    Gtk2/Ex/Foo/widget.glade

from Makefile.PL/Build.PL.

Regards,
--
Aristotle
"Like punning, programming is a play on words."