Re: populating a TreeStore in reverse order

On 6/22/05, Peter Haworth <pmh edison ioppublishing com> wrote:
Do you know the path, or at least the depth of each node you're
adding? If so, you could create placeholder nodes for not-yet-existing
paths, and fill in their details as you work them out.

Yes, I know the depth of each node, so I could create placeholders...

Or you could start by adding nodes to the root, and reparent them as
it becomes possible. That could be fun to watch, but possibly not
very useful.

reparent? I know only of widget's reparenting...