Re: table layout

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 09:51 +0700, Beast wrote:
Vincent LADEUIL wrote:

All  in all,  in  the last  year  I solve  nearly  all my  layout
problems with  glade-only solutions  (the glade files  amount for
around 10.000 lines in my current project).

Seriously, is there any seriuos project written using gtk-perl? I found
very little number of projects in SF or freshmeat, most of them are in
alpha stage or left unmaintained.

The fact that Sprog (http://sprog.sourceforge.net) is marked alpha has
nothing to do with the fact it's running Gtk.  The GUI aspects of it
have been stable and have not been a source of pain :-)

Cheers
Grant