Re: table layout
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Beast <beast i6x org>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: table layout
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:02:33 -0400
On Jul 21, 2005, at 10:51 PM, Beast wrote:
Seriously, is there any seriuos project written using gtk-perl? I
found very little number of projects in SF or freshmeat, most of
them are in alpha stage or left unmaintained.
I have several thousand lines' worth of in-house code at work, all
based on gtk2-perl, including bindings for in-house gtk+-based widget
There's a *lot* of code in the world that is neither sold nor
developed in public, but is definitely put to serious use.
Examples really shouldn't include unexploded ordnance.
-- Joe Smith, referring to an example program i wrote.
] [Thread Prev