Re: table layout

On Jul 21, 2005, at 10:51 PM, Beast wrote:

Seriously, is there any seriuos project written using gtk-perl? I found very little number of projects in SF or freshmeat, most of them are in alpha stage or left unmaintained.

I have several thousand lines' worth of in-house code at work, all based on gtk2-perl, including bindings for in-house gtk+-based widget libraries.

There's a *lot* of code in the world that is neither sold nor developed in public, but is definitely put to serious use.

--
Examples really shouldn't include unexploded ordnance.
  -- Joe Smith, referring to an example program i wrote.