Re: How about a 'recipes' page in the wiki ?

My snippets collection is organized into catagories like:
font/    fun/  glade/  objects/
Gtk1/  gnome/  packing/  progressbar/

My original intention was to maintain stuff in the wiki. Easy to
update and easy to enter new examples. But looks like you have a whole
lotta stuff in your collection, may be maintaining them as a package
would be better.

There is already an examples folder in the main project repository.
One of the experts here will have to answer whether adding to that
will be a good idea or not.

If that is an issue, then the next option is to use Gabor's subversion
:) or may be something in sourceforge.

Whatever it may be, it'll be a great idea to get your collection out
in the open.

Regards,

Ofey.