Re: How about a 'recipes' page in the wiki ?

On 4/27/05, ofey aikon <ofey aikon gmail com> wrote:
My snippets collection is organized into catagories like:
font/    fun/  glade/  objects/
Gtk1/  gnome/  packing/  progressbar/

My original intention was to maintain stuff in the wiki. Easy to
update and easy to enter new examples. But looks like you have a whole
lotta stuff in your collection, may be maintaining them as a package
would be better.

Actually most of the stuff in my app was taken directly from the
examples directory.
I thought it would be better to include it in the in the Gtk2 distro
as an installable
script.
If that's not what people here want then we can maintain it as a
separate package
Gtk2::Tutorial or Gtk2::Ex::Tutorial or as a simple (g)zip-ed file
without any real installation.

Gabor