Re: Using PAR with gtk2 on MS Windows

Daniel Kasak wrote:
{snip]
As a bonus, you could give them a Gimp installer too :)

If you *really* object to using a batch file, I may be able to hunt down
a windows exe that does this sort of thing.

If you've already got perl installed, you could also write the installer in Perl.

Also look in the Win32:: name space for somethging for manipulating the PATH variable programattically. It would usually already be there and you could do this from your script.

Of course, as a Linux Sysadmin with just enough Win* foo to be dangerous, I'm probably talking out of my ... Hat. ;-)

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert inreachtech net

Tel: 559.304.5122

It's ten o'clock. Do you know where your source code is?