Re: How about a 'recipes' page in the wiki ?

Hi,
I like the idea, and would be willing to help.
I'm a beginner at Gtk2 myself, and am making
a collection of my own from the tutorials and
this list.

As part of my "learning process" I would be happy
to upload my snippet collection to a beginner's repository,
or help ( within my capabilities)  to test other snippets
for the wiki.

My snippets collection is organized into catagories like:
font/    fun/  glade/  objects/
Gtk1/  gnome/  packing/  progressbar/
signal/ buttons/  socket/
canvas/  color/  text/
combobox/   threads/  unicode/
images/ date-time/   io-add_watch/ dialogs/
ipc/    keyboard/  window/  drag-n-drop/
labels/  entry/  events/  lists/  file-dir-ops/
menu/ file-select/  misc/

Email me if interested, and tell me what I can do.
I have alot of free time on my hands. :-)

http://zentara.net/japh.html