Re: Gnome2-VFS

muppet said:
unless you followed ross's suggestion of adding -Ibuild after saving the
IFiles.pm, Gnome2 probably gets two copies of -Ibuild (one from Gnome2::VFS
and one from Gtk2 via Gnome2::Canvas), which ExtUtils::Depends collapses into
one for you.

which is pretty much the reason i don't like the -Ibuild be added by EU::D.
should we go through each of the modules and added -Ibuild after the
save_config calls and therefore no longer rely on it magically being added.
obviously this is getting pretty nit-picky about things, but we always seem to
have been and i think that's reflected in overall quality. i don't see a
reason to stop now.

later,
-rm