Re: gtk2-perl / releasing a first public beta

goran kirra net writes:

I think the most important thing is to upload it to
CPAN to make the perl community aware of it. Should
be enough to get the ball rolling.

Right.

gtk2-perl is still missing a lot of functionality.
In my mind a beta means: "it is release ready but their might
be bug left in there". I don't think we are there yet.

Ok, as you wish.

I will prepare a release, as soon as time permits,
and upload it to CPAN. A release note should also
be sent to "use perl" and "gnome weekly news" and
maybe others.

Let see what will happen after that.

Perfect with me.

--