gtk2-perl / releasing a first public beta

Hi,

The gtk2-perl project, initiated by Goran Thyni, on which at
least 6 persons spent some of their time, is already
feature-rich. It lacks a bunch of features, but probably most
common features are already available - for example, the Mandrake
installation program is happily working with it - and a large
number of code examples are available (57 individual programs).

To better continue this project, by obtaining a beginning of a
user base, and trying to figure out what we can do to best handle
their complaints and suggestions, I propose the release of a
first public beta, both registering it on gtk.org[1] and on the
Freshmeat directory.

Please raise your voice if you have any opinion on that matter!

Thanks,

Ref:
[1] http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

--