Gtk2.pm et al, pod and man

Greetings,

        In a fit of enthusiasm I started writing POD documentation
for the Widgets in the gtk2-perl CVS tree, such that the build
process should automatically build man pages for the widgets.

        It later occured to me that the .pm files may be automatically
generated like other parts of the distribution.

        Can I just confirm that the .pm files are not autogenerated
such that any documentation patch files I submit are usefull.

Regards,

Red