Re: gtk2-perl / releasing a first public beta
- From: Goran Thyni <goran kirra net>
- To: Guillaume Cottenceau <gc mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk2-perl / releasing a first public beta
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:10:55 +0100
I rechecked the release plan (OK, I wrote it, but you haven't updated it :-)
Should we do an alpha first and freeze the interface.
In the plan Beta means feature freeze for 1.0.
* the tests must be more easily usable, like a
make test that really tests more functionality.
* you (we) should think through what criteria we
have for releasing a 1.0
* all known bugs should be fixed (I think idle is broken)
Should I start preparing a release?
We should as suggested defintly put it
on CPAN if we call it an alpha or beta release.
Luleå / Kiruna
] [Thread Prev