Re: Bug in frame->set_shadow_type?

On 04/11/01 Stefan Kamphausen wrote:
 > Just to try something different: does it work for some other shadow
 > type (in, out, none, etched-in)?

nop.

BUT it works for a colleague of mine ....
AND it has something to do with the theme involved. When I'm using the
4Missy theme it does not work, but with GTK-default everything is
fine...

Ok, I should have considered people use weird themes:-)
Send a bug report to the theme author.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better