Re: Bug in frame->set_shadow_type?

Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2001 16:25 schrieben Sie:
David Weisgerber writes:
 > Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2001 15:21 schrieben Sie:
 > > Dear perl-gtk-Gurus,
 > >
 > > I have just noticed that I can't set the shadow_style of a frame to
 > > anything but the default if I don't use a style for that frame
 >
 > This doesn't work with Gtk::CList neither in my programs...

Ist das GTK oder perlGTK, was da aerger macht?

Ich tippe auf perlGtk, da Gtk besser getestet ist...

Yep, at the time I tested it and it actually worked. The poster
didn't bother to supply the Gtk-Perl or Gtk+ version number, so it
actually had a solution: upgrade. I still don't know if it was a
Gtk-Perl or Gtk+ bug: it would be interesting if you find it out.

 3. in Gtk.pm:
 $VERSION = '0.7000';

This is very old, please use 0.7006 instead.

Well I have version 0.7003 and it doesn't work... let's see what are
the changes from 0.7003 to 0.7006.

One last question: There was a version coming with suse 6.2 which
didn't support ItemFactories, do anybody know what version number it
was ?

CU,
David Weisgerber