Statically linked Gtkperl-script?

Hi folks,
is it possible to make a program with a statically linked gtkperl version
like opera with its statically linked qt version ? I want to install some
programs of mine on some machines in school (I don't have root privileges)
and I am not sure if it is possible to make a perlgtk installation there so I
think I could use the binaries from my own machine. Can I do so ?
Is there a perl function which tells me what files I would need and which I
don't need ?

Thanks for help,
David Weisgeber