Re: context menu

"Alexandre Jousset work" wrote:

[...]
    My question was also about the right way to create a popup menu. I'm using Gnome and I wanted to have
some small icons in the popup menu, using of course the same stock icons that for the standard menus
created with $gnome_app->create_menus(...). How could I do that ?
Hi, I gather that you are using Glade so you can just create a menu with
Glade and add all the mini-icons/stock items that you need and then
generate the perl source code with Glade-Perl.

I usually make separate menus for each widget and then show whichever is
relevant.

Glade-Perl generates the menu as Glade stores it (GtkPixmapMenuItems)
which are accessible from your perl code if you want to alter/add
labels/tooltips before you show the menu.

HTH, Dermot