Re: context menu

Stephen Wilhelm wrote:

in my Gtk-Perl tutorial.  In that example, I have a pulldown menu bound to
both the right and left mouse button.  You should be able to work out from
there how to get exactly what you want.

    I'm sorry I didn't see at first that you were binding it to a popup menu. My attempts show that the
arguments $button and $activate_time seem to have been permuted, so you can modify the tutorial accordingly.

    Thank you for this tutorial, I learned writing Gtk apps really fast with Glade and your tutorial.

--
   \^/   Cordialement/Regards,
 -/ O \--Alexandre (Midnite) Jousset-------