Re: context menu

    Thank you everybody for your answers !

    Apparently I was doing the right thing (I followed the *great* tutorial from Stephen Wilhelm), but as I
forgot to return a value in my button_press event Perl complained of the use of an uninitialized value at the
line containing Gtk->main...

    My question was also about the right way to create a popup menu. I'm using Gnome and I wanted to have
some small icons in the popup menu, using of course the same stock icons that for the standard menus created
with $gnome_app->create_menus(...). How could I do that ?

    Once again thank you all...

--
   \^/   Cordialement/Regards,
 -/ O \--Alexandre (Midnite) Jousset-------