Re: [gtk-osx-users] Using localization with "Application" menu with the gtk mac integration library.

I don’t have a flash drive on me, and for as much work to setup a vm I can probably take a diff and just make
it look like your patch format. If you have your system setup with this in mind, surly you can take the diff,
patch it to a copied master and make the patch yourself in a couple of minutes.    Honestly, I really would
love to make things easy for you, but this is getting way to much.  I’m not looking for credit, i don’t
really deserve any.  It just needs to be in.