Re: [gtk-osx-users] Using localization with "Application" menu with the gtk mac integration library.

Hi,

I realize you are very busy, and I don’t mean to make myself more of a pest then I have,  but I fear between
the localization strings being labeled incorrectly and quit and help items needing an update to take into
account the automatically added application name, localization simply does not work as advertised. Also word
order isn’t the same in all languages anyway.  Please update this whenever you get a free moment, as I hate
having my own version of the library on my computer and is certainly not beneficial to others.  I updated the
strings to how GIMP handled them. Just to have it all in one place, I’ll include Kevin Berningham’s
suggestion into a patch file and put the updated strings folder (including the makefile.am) in a zip.
Unfortunately diff thought the strings were all binary files so I couldn’t just put them in the patch. :(

Best Regards,
Josh