Re: [gtk-osx-users] cut/copy/paste accelerators on Mac

On Dec 27, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Brecht Machiels <brecht__gmane mos6581 org> wrote:

On 2014-12-27 16:05:01 +0000, John Ralls said:
As an aside, I found and fixed the problem with building the python bindings in gtk-mac-integration
yesterday. There was an error in configure.

Superb! May I ask you to provide a source archive including a configure script (like these:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gtk-mac-integration/2.0/)? That way I can provide a Homebrew formula
that doesn't require the autotools and gtk-doc (and all its dependencies), just like for 2.0.5.

Yeah, I started to do a release yesterday and ran out of time, but then remembered that there's one more
issue I want to clear up first. I should have that taken care of by Monday at the latest.