Re: [Gtk-osx-users] ige-mac-integration for inkscape aqua

Am Sonntag, den 14.02.2010, 17:50 -0800 schrieb John Ralls:
> On Feb 14, 2010, at 4:22 PM, Wolf Drechsel wrote:
>
> [...]
> > Hello,
> >
> > thanks for your reply.
> >
> > Hm. What I'm curious about is: What's the clou of the ige-mac-
> > integration portfile within macports:
> >
> > http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/devel/ige-mac-
> > integration/Portfile
> >
> > I can carry out an ige-mac-integration within my macports environment
> > - already done.
> >
> > Is that portfile completely useless? - Or do I need major adjustments
> > to make use of it?
No the portfile is not useless, but it does not help your purpose if I
understand correctly. You would need to patch the Inkscape source code
to use ige-mac-integration.

> I have no idea and no interest. I don't support MacPorts, you'll have to go bug the port maintainer for support.
I would suggest that you very politely ask the Inkscape team to
integrate ige-mac-integration. That should make more sense.

> What's a "clou"?
He means "clue".

Yours,

Ingolf