[Gtk-osx-users] ige-mac-integration for inkscape aqua

Hello friends,

I tried to build inkscape aqua in a macports environment and got some
quite nice results. Now one job is to map the ctrl key to cmd - AFAIK
ige-mac-integration will do that job, and some other things.

I installed the ige-mac-integration package using macports and
recompiled inkscape. I ended up with a working .app - but it doesnt
behave any different - still acts on e.g. ctrl-O instead of cmd-O

As I know extremely little about programming and didnt find a lot of
doku on ige-mac-integration: Is it enough just to install ige-mac-
integration in the macports environment - and than recompile inkscape
- or ist there someting else to do?

I'd be grateful for any hint

Thanks and greetings,

Wolf