Re: [Gtk-osx-users] ige-mac-integration for inkscape aqua

> I would suggest that you very politely ask the Inkscape team to
> integrate ige-mac-integration. That should make more sense.

o.k. - I'll do that, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

>>> Sorry, ige-mac-integration isn't supported in the MacPorts
>>> environment, only in the Gtk-OSX native environment.

>> What's a "clou"?

I was wondering why threre is a portfile for ige-mac-integration if
it's not supported, and wanted to know for what purpose the port
exists. Now I've got an idea.

Thanks and greetings,

Wolf