Re: [Gtk-osx-users] newbie begs for assistance

so, early into jhbuild build, it returns this error:

*** Error during phase configure of cairo: ########## Error running ./
configure --prefix /Users/aronweinstein/gtk/inst --libdir '/Users/
aronweinstein/gtk/inst/lib' --enable-pdf --enable-quartz --disable-
xlib --disable-static --disable-gtk-doc --disable-docs --disable-
scrollkeeper  *** [6/11]

it gives me a bunch of choices,

[1] Rerun phase build
   [2] Ignore error and continue to install
   [3] Give up on module
   [4] Start shell
   [5] Reload configuration
   [6] Go to phase force_checkout
   [7] Go to phase configure
   [8] Go to phase clean
   [9] Go to phase distclean

but neither rerun nor ignore error seem to work.

again, sorry I'm having so much difficulty.

aron