From git://git.gnome.org/jhbuild
 * tag               2.27.3     -> FETCH_HEAD
Installing jhbuild...
gtk-osx-build-setup.sh: line 71: make: command not found
Installing jhbuild configuration...
Installing gtk-osx moduleset files...
PATH does not contain /Users/aronweinstein/.local/bin, it is recommended that you add that.

thanks

From: John Ralls [mailto:jralls ceridwen us
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 12:13 PM
To: GTK+-2 OSX Users
Subject: Re: [Gtk-osx-users] newbie begs for assistance

On Jul 10, 2009, at 8:48 AM, Weinstein, Aron wrote:

Hi and thanks for e-mailing, John.

I thought I had followed the prerequites, which because I run Leopard I believe I mostly have done for me (developer tools included).  I noticed I need GIT, which I hadn't installed.

Would that be the problem?

thanks,

aron

Actually, it looks like the problem at the moment is that github.com is down, so the script can't retrieve the tag to set up jhbuild, nor can it get the modulesets.

There's no need (but also no harm) to rename the script. I'd never tried running it from Finder, but it seems to work OK for me. If you're still having permission problems, open Terminal and type "sh gtk-osx-build-setup.sh".