Re: [Gtk-osx-devs] libiconv/libintl installation

John Ralls wrote:

>> I noticed "gettext-fw", but that also includes "gettext-tools" -
>> and I only want "gettext-runtime" installed for various reasons.
>
> I'm planning an overhaul of the modulesets soon, and I'll consider this. It does seem silly to build all of getttext when most of it is useful only to translators.

What I want in the end is an gtk-osx core/python installation.
And that needs to include both GNU libiconv and GNU libintl...

The other gettext tools (msgfmt) are needed too for building,
but they can stay in bootstrap along with autotools and so on.

--anders