[Gtk-osx-devs] libiconv/libintl installation

Since things seem to be having various issues with the system
libiconv or when libintl is missing, could it be included too ?

I noticed "gettext-fw", but that also includes "gettext-tools" -
and I only want "gettext-runtime" installed for various reasons.

That is, the gettext-tools are installed in bootstrap/_exec_prefix
but only gettext-runtime is needed installed in universal/prefix.

Another reason would be that most of the gettext-tools are GPL
but gettext-runtime  (libintl) is LGPL (except for the programs)...

--anders

PS. --disable-java and --disable-csharp could be considered too.
    to avoid installing libintl.jar and GNU.Gettext.dll that is.