Re: Stock items (button images / menu images etc)

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:39:39 +0000, John Emmas wrote:

My intention would be to rename "temp.file" later to
"gtkbuiltincache.h".  However, by the end of the process (which usually
takes a couple of minutes) "temp.file" is invariably empty. I simply
cannot find any way (on Windows) of producing a correctly populated file.

The program might be outputting to stderr, in which case you need to use
gtk-update-icon-cache --force --ignore-theme-index --source
builtin_icons stock-icons 2> temp.file

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >