Re: gtk3 replacement for gdk_pixmap_foreign_new

Well, we have not yet ascertained whether the problem is in the
documentation or in the code.

If there is a replacement function, then yes, it should be mentioned
in the documentation.

On the other hand, if there is no replacement function then it is not
really a bug in the documentation, it is more of a feature request to
reintroduce the missing functionality in GTK 3.

It's not really a priority with me any more, because in the end I was
able to interface directly with Cairo, but other projects may not have
that option.

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net