Re: gtk3 replacement for gdk_pixmap_foreign_new

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 11:09, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 10:31:30AM -0300, salsaman wrote:
>> I am getting tired of posting this.
>>
>> PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS. I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER URGENTLY !
>
> Seems you depend on this for some business?

Not really, no. If you had followed the links in my sig then you would
have seen I am the main developer of LiVES, which is a non-commercial
Free Software application.

>Suggest asking one of those
> Gtk+ companies. E.g. (first thing after a Google search):
>  http://www.lanedo.com/gtk+.html

Oh really ?

Why shouldn't I ask the gtk+ developers (you know, the people who
provided this functionality that people are using in applications, and
are now apparently taking it away).

If somebody asked on one of my mailing lists "hey salsaman, you
deprecated function X in version Z of LiVES, what is the replacement",
I would have no problems answering and pointing out a suitable
replacement.

Why are you all having problems answering a very simple question ?

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net