Re: gtk3 replacement for gdk_pixmap_foreign_new

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 02:54:59PM -0300, salsaman wrote:
> Why are you all having problems answering a very simple question ?

You've send various emails and started demanding support. If you need
support that badly, then it is quite normal to go to a company which can
provide such services for you.

If you're fine with the normal support, do understand that you're asking
it in a period where most developers are simply on vacation. Sending
multiple messages in various days is also a bit counterproductive. E.g.,
I look at threads without a reply. I often don't look who replied on it.

--
Regards,
Olav