Re: WHy do gtk apps ignore subpixel hinting

I've just checked - all mentioned programs link against libfreetype.so.6,
so quiet likely its a configuration program.

So it seems there is some common place where the hinting style is
stored (something fontconfig related?),
and all toolkits except gtk seem to honor it.
Now I just need to know why ;)

- Clemens