Re: WHy do gtk apps ignore subpixel hinting

> FWIW, i find the (current) effects of subpixel hinting *extremely*
> disagreeable,

Already thought about including a statement, to please not talk about
wether subpixel hinting is desireable or not.
I really like subpixel hinting as I have a very low resolution
notebook display, and it makes glyphs look nicer.

Any idea why it does ignore my settings?
Where does GTK read the font-hinting settings from?

Thank you in advance, Clemens