Re: Scrolling Problems with a Floating Widget

Hi,

After a very quick read of your mail I *think* you want to look into gtk_scrolled_window_set_min_content_width() [1] and its height variant.

regards,

-kris.

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkScrolledWindow.html#gtk-scrolled-window-set-min-content-width