RE: Can't unmount flash drive after GtkFileChooserDialog in Windows

I tried a hack to temporarily remove the call to the GtkFileChooserDialog and where it was calling gtk_file_chooser_get_current_folder I replaced that with a static string giving the path to the last drive. With this, after the export Windows could un-mount the flash drive just fine without closing the program. So this tells me that the problem does seem to be with the GtkFileChooserDialog.

Then (with the file chooser back in) as well as code to g_print the output of getcwd, I added a loop calling fstat on all file descriptors from 0 to 0xffffffff with a g_print of those that return success (i.e. are open) and it printed this:

CWD: 'C:\SLRC\2010\Results\r6-GS-sq'
fd 0 is open !!!!!!
fd 1 is open !!!!!!
fd 2 is open !!!!!!

So only stdin/out/err are open and the cwd is not on the flash drive. What the heck else could be preventing Windows from un-mounting it?

Ian