Re: Can't unmount flash drive after GtkFileChooserDialog in Windows

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:42:34 -0700, Ian Puleston wrote:

> Is there anything I might be missing to tidy up after the
> GtkFileChooserDialog that might be causing this? I'm using GTK 2.16.6.

This is just a guess, but it might have changed the working directory to
your removable drive, and Windows will see this as the drive is in use. Try
using chdir to change to some other drive after you're done.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >