RE: Can't unmount flash drive after GtkFileChooserDialog in Windows

Thanks but that doesn't seem to be the problem. The program is accessing files in its working directory, and after the export it can go on accessing them still which means the working directory did not change. But to be doubly-sure I just added a call to getcwd() after the export and g_printed the result and it shows the expected directory, not the flash drive.

Ian