Re: Can you help me compile a single widget?(I want to patch it later on).

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 23:13 +0200, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> El mié, 13-01-2010 a las 22:49 +0200, sledge hammer escribió:

> You'd better try better luck by removing the widgets you don't need,
> than by isolating only one.. but still, all this seems a bit strange to
> me.

Is there any reason we shouldn't just tell this person to just subclass
the existing GtkFixed GObject and thence implement whatever they want to
do in the subclass?

Admittedly subclassing GObjects is a lot of boilerplate work, but it's
still easier than attempting to rip apart the library (which we all know
is a blind alley anyway).

AfC
Sydney