Re: Can you help me compile a single widget?(I want to patch it later on).

El mié, 13-01-2010 a las 22:49 +0200, sledge hammer escribió:

> Can you help me with this? Is my approach correct? If not, can someone
> guide me through? I really want to solve this(get a working patched
> gtkfixed).

You are gonna need a lot of GTK+ anyway. All the widgets that are in the
hierarchy of GtkFixed (GtkContainer, GtkWidget, etc), other parent
classes (GtkObject), and then, all the GTK+ main loop stuff, and god
knows what else... your warnings are mostly due to that and well, I'm
sure you'll have a lot others.

You'd better try better luck by removing the widgets you don't need,
than by isolating only one.. but still, all this seems a bit strange to
me.

Claudio