Re: lots of Windows problems (pygtk)

py2exe for dumb users. Was not a closed source app and is kind of abandoned.

The proyecto about easily configuring any linux, from any OS from the LAN. Could be used in routers, Media centers, and the linux itself.

But you can also make a simple compiled C program with an embedded Python interpretter and open a zipped and encrypted file with your python program. That could sound hard, so py2exe is easier.

Cheers.

2008/5/28 Michael P. Soulier <msoulier digitaltorque ca>:
Wynand Winterbach wrote:
> We're using PyGTK for a new little translation app (it's really rough at
> the moment).

My last Gtk+ app on win32 was in C. I love Python, but I do find
distribution of the final product problematic. I'm curious about what
you did.

Do you package Python in your installer? Ask your users to install
Python first? py2exe?

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier digitaltorque ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein