Re: cross-compiling linux->win32 with mingw

Ok, I wiped the slate clean by deleting everything and starting with a
fresh checkout of my application. I confirmed my suspicions that maybe
some file got corrupted, or something even more obscure, because I was
able to get several programs to run successfully under Windows that I
previously couldn't have. Perhaps I had accidentally mixed some
versions of DLLs that wouldn't work together for some strange reason.

Anyhow, I've now arrived at the g_intern_static_string() problem Tor
appears to have encountered already:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-March/msg00143.html

After coming across that, I remembered something that I had read in
one of the README files among the win32 GTK builds:
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.8/win32/gtk+-2.8.15.README

However, after looking thoroughly through v2.10, I couldn't find any
glib binaries at all :(

For now I will try to build with an older version of GTK than 2.8.15,
but where are the 2.10 glib binaries?

--
http://www.socsurveys.org/
http://blogger.socsurveys.org/