Re: cross-compiling linux->win32 with mingw

Thanks for suggesting that software, Tor. According to Dependency
Walker, the problem isn't libiconv nor libintl, it's some dylibs
called dwmapi.dll and efsadu.dll that were missing. I'm not certain of
some of the terminology used by Dependency Walker to describe these
libraries; it says they're "delay-load" dependency modules, and maybe
it's not relevant (is this just like dlopen()'s lazy mode?)

What's strange is this: both of these libs seem to be dependencies of
shell32.dll -- I can't imagine that all the programs on my system that
link to shell32.dll

Oh well I have to run out the door, I'll add more to this post later.

--
http://www.socsurveys.org/
http://blogger.socsurveys.org/