Re: cross-compiling linux->win32 with mingw

>  it's some dylibs
>  called dwmapi.dll and efsadu.dll that were missing. I'm not certain of
>  some of the terminology used by Dependency Walker to describe these
>  libraries; it says they're "delay-load" dependency modules, and maybe
>  it's not relevant (is this just like dlopen()'s lazy mode?)

I think they are not relevant. I have never heard of them, I am pretty
sure what Dependency Walker tries to say here is that they are
optional. Your problem is something else.

> Anyone have any idea where I can get safe copies of those DLLs?

If they are Microsoft DLLs (as I assume) they should either already be
on your system (maybe if you have some specific add-on product), or
should not be, and then don't even try;) I would be especially afraid
of "helpful" sites that offer huge numbers of random DLLs for
individual download (or "useful" tools to "optimize" your system). I
tend to assume most such sites are just trying to push various kinds
of adware of worse on you.

--tml