Re: GTK upgrade and troubles

Many thanks - I have been struggling over the #1 point.
Basically I ended up removing everything I had installed manually,
namely,  I removed gtk, glib, atk, pango, cairo RPM's,
then updated the "locate" database and located the remaining "gtk" "gdk"
"cairo" "atk", "pango" or "glib" files,
removed them manually (huge pain), and once I was all done, I reinstalled
everything from RPM's. Phew! What a hassle, but glad to have my system back
and running.
Your tool sounds great, sure I would be very interested. Many thanks!
 -turgut