Re: Question about gtk_label_set_justify()

Yes ,I am chinese

    First ,I am apologize for my terribly  English
   I am a junior student of a college

     Actually,in my application,I use chinese  characters,
     The user of my application need the texts   fully justified

    In china,pepole like the characters in alignment
    both horizontal  and vertical

    In fact, many word prossesor provide  full justification,
    such as Microsoft word and Kingsoft WPS

    One  chinese character like a squale,
    So we certainly want  a line of chinese characters like a rectangle

    I am newbie of gtk+
    So I may not  make my text fully justified,since gtk+ not provide
this justification  for now

Thank you very much !
With best wishes