Re: Question about gtk_label_set_justify()

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 04:35:29PM +0800, chao yeaj wrote:
>    i have a lable widget ,like this :
>
>    +---------------+
>    |                                           |
>    +---------------+
>
> and the label 's text is "abc"
>
> now ,the layout like this
>    +---------------+
>    |                abc                   |
>    +---------------+
>
> but ,what i want to achieve is this :
>     +---------------+
>     |  a                b                c  |

Well, this spread effect is not possible to achieve by
changing justification and alignment, they control different
properties.  I don't know any Pango trick to simply achieve
this either (the effect would likely have to be
script-dependent).

Yeti

--
Anonyms eat their boogers.