Re: Question about gtk_label_set_justify()

First, thank you for you help

  What I want to achieve is  to make the lable's text distributed
across the label.
  I have many label widgets,they are packed into a  table 's first column
  The problem is that, the text's  length  of these label widget  are
not the same
     so they looks ugly

    I want to make the text distributed across the label  using the
following code,but not work

    The FAQ use the following function
void gtk_misc_set_alignment (GtkMisc *misc,
                            gfloat xalign,
                            gfloat yalign);

  this does work, but just align,not distributed the text ascross the
label widget