Re: Question about gtk_label_set_justify()

hi,

so far, all discussion of this problem has related to whether or not a
solution resides wholly withing gtk/pango/cairo/whatever.

it would seem to me that the fact that gtk/pango/cairo/whatever does not
provide a built-in solution for chinese style justification only means
that the solution must be found elsewhere.

namely, before rendering the label string, provide your own function that
creates the string exactly as you would want it to be displayed, simply
using spaces to fill out the string accordingly, and then provide this new
string to render the label.

whynot?

richard